Payment and Pet Insurance

Pet Payment And Insurance Options In West Branch Mi

All payments at our hospital are required at the time services are rendered or when products are dispensed. To maintain our focus on patient care, client education, and customer care and to keep costs as low as possible, we do not bill for services or offer in-house repayment plans.

We accept cash and all credit and debit cards.

CareCredit

When a pet becomes ill, veterinary care may be an unexpected expense. With the CareCredit credit card, you can finance your pet’s care and make convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.

Dog Owner With Dog
Cat Laying In Owners Lap

Scratchpay

Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple payment plans. We approve more pet parents, with affordable rates as low as 0% APR. Take 5 is Scratchpay’s latest payment option, which breaks medical treatment costs down into 5 equal payments with no deferred interest or hidden costs, along with 0% APR.

Getting started is easy! If you’re approved for Scratchpay, you will need to put down 20% of the total cost of your pet’s treatment during your initial visit to move forward with the Take 5 plan. From there, you’ll pay Scratchpay the remaining 80%, split into 4 equal payments, due every two weeks from the date of your first visit.

Burst Lines

Additional Resources for Help

Burst Lines

Additional Resources for Help

Burst Lines

Pet Insurance Information

More and more pet owners are choosing to invest in pet insurance. Overall, we’re seeing that pet insurance is helping people access both wellness and critical care services for their companions at a more consistent rate, while also saving them money over the course of their pets’ lifespan!

At Compassionate Veterinary Care, we do not sell any one policy or work directly with any one company. This is because deciding on which pet insurance company and plan is best for you and your pet depends on multiple factors. We recommend using pawlicy.com as your digital marketplace for learning about different pet insurance providers and policies, and weighing the benefits and costs that are very specific to you and your pets.