Payment Options

All payments are required at the time services are rendered or when products are dispensed.  In order to maintain our focus on patient care, client education, customer care and to keep costs as low as possible, we do not bill for services or offer in-house repayment plans.

We do accept many forms of payment!

We accept cash and all credit and debit cards.


When a pet becomes ill, veterinary care may be an unexpected expense. With the CareCredit credit card, you can help your clients finance the care their pets need and they can make convenient monthly payments that fit their budget. Today, more than 20,000 enrolled veterinary providers accept CareCredit.

Care Credit payment link:


Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple friendly payment plans. We approve more pet parents, with affordable rates as low as 0% APR.

Take 5 is Scratchpay’s latest payment option, which breaks medical treatment costs down into 5 equal payments with no deferred interest or hidden costs, along with 0% APR.

Getting started is easy! If approved for Scratchpay, the client will need to put down 20% of the total cost of treatment during their initial visit through our easy online application to move forward with the Take 5 plan. From there, they’ll pay Scratchpay the remaining 80%, split into 4 equal payments, due every two weeks from the date of their first visit.

We’re here for your pet.


Please complete the form below and a member of our staff will get back to you as quickly as possible. If this is an emergency situation during business hours, please call us at 989-701-2929.