CVC will continue to offer curbside appointments for clients who are unable to limit the number of people in the building, or who prefer the convenience of curbside.
How does that work?
When we are ready to start the appointment, a technician will call you and take your pet’s health history over the phone, and then send our assistant out to your vehicle to get your pet and bring it into the clinic.
Please remain in the parking lot while your pet is inside the building.
Once inside, Dr. Lucas will examine your pet. There are 2 options for the exam – #1 Dr. Lucas can do a video chat with you via Google Duo while she is performing the exam. This does require the download and setup of the app prior to the appointment. #2 – Dr. Lucas will perform the exam and then contact you via phone to go over the exam findings and answer any questions you may have.
Once the exam is over, we will then go through the checkout process over the phone and bring your pet back out to your vehicle.
What if I don't have a phone with me?
Is this a drop-off appointment?
What if I don't have a leash or pet carrier?
New & Exciting News!
We are now using Google Duo to video chat with you during our curbside appointments! So even though you will be in your car, you can still “be there” for your fur baby’s exam and chat with Dr. Lucas!
How it works:
- Make sure we have your correct phone number!
- Check your phone to see if it already has Google Duo installed (this is on all newer phones even if you have never used it).
- If you DO have Google Duo on your phone, open it up and sign in!
- If you DO NOT have Google Duo on your phone, download it on the App Store or Google Play! Open it up and sign in!
- When you arrive at your appointment, call us to check in like normal. We will still get a history from you over the phone.
- Once Dr. Lucas is ready to examine your pet, WE will call you thru Google Duo!
- Swipe the camera icon to answer and you’ll see our smiling faces on the other end!
And that’s it! Piece of cake!
If this is something you are interested in, let us know that you would like to use Google Duo for your pet’s appointment!
We want to make things as “normal” as possible during these crazy times, and Google Duo is one step to achieving that goal!
We’re here for your pet.